A relationship manager is an important part of the organization. Indeed, all employees must have the ability to have good terms with the clients but a relationship manager is solely responsible for building networks with potential clients, establishing rapport and trust with the existing as well as new clients. Relationship Manager is a point of contact, an interface between the management and the customers.
Use this assessment forThis assessment tool gives an idea to the employers whether a candidate is suitable for the role of a Relationship manager or not. The necessary competencies that are required for a candidate to have, are listed in the assessment tool based on which the evaluation is done. The tool also aims at providing the candidates with few suggestions that might be helpful for them.
|Number of Questions||45|
- Personal Attributes- A relationship manager should be confident about oneself. They should not fumble while talking to the clients. A candidate must also have the willingness to indulge in the continuous learning process rather than restricting to just one task. A candidate must also have a polite and friendly tone while attending the clients. A candidate must be able to deal with stress. This section assesses a candidate’s ability to learn and grasp new things, to be self-assured and be able to hold oneself accountable for one’s behavior and actions. It also assesses how well a candidate can establish rapport with people.
- Leadership Skills- This competency aims to assess whether or not a candidate has the necessary leadership skills to manage their employees, manage oneself and the clients. People do have higher expectations from managerial level employees. A candidate must have the ability to lead the people in the right direction rather than just being a follower.
- Customer Orientation- A candidate must have the interest in understanding the needs of the clients and try to fulfill them. This competency aims to assess if or not, the candidate can have full concentration on the customers, to make them satisfied and also try to make an effort to retain the clients.
- Communication Skills- Relationship Managers have to address and resolve the grievances and queries of the customers. For this, communication skills are significant as the managers must be able to effectively deal with the complaints and have the ability to persuade the clients to make them understand that the issue would be taken care off. Thus, this competency aims at assessing if the candidate has suitable skills to persuade and handle the customers.
- Business Acumen- To deal with the clients, a relationship manager must know the latest trends in the market, must have knowledge about what actions the competitors are taking and try to align his actions accordingly with the organizational strategies. A candidate must have the above-mentioned qualities to be successful in this field.
Invite candidates to take this pre hiring assessment and judge them better
Relevant Areas for this assessment
- Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
- Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- BPO / Call Centre / ITES
- Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
- Education / Teaching / Training / Publishing
- Internet / Ecommerce
- IT-Software / Software Services
Relevant for Profiles
- Customer Relation
- Client Relationship Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Public Relations Officer