Human Resource Management
An HR Manager is a support staff for the organization who continuously tries to achieve the business goals by aligning the tasks with the organizational strategies. To become a successful employee in the HR domain, various skills have to be acquired or enhanced.
Use this assessment forThis assessment tool gives an idea of whether a candidate is suitable for the role of a Human Resources department or not. The necessary competencies that are required for a manager to have, are listed in the assessment tool based on which the evaluation is done. The tool also aims at providing the candidates with few suggestions that might be helpful for them.
|Number of Questions||45|
- Self-Management- The competency aims at assessing the candidate’s ability to plan a course of action and execute it in an organized manner. It evaluates whether or not a candidate has the necessary problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- People Management- Human resource management broadly emphasizes dealing with people, managing the workforce of the organization. An HR Manager must have the capability to manage diversity among the employees, must be in a position to resolve the conflicts and be able to train the employees on their overall development.
- Leadership Skills- A leader, unlike a boss, is someone who not just delegates the work to his subordinates but also be with them at every step of executing those tasks. A candidate must have the necessary leadership skills to become a successful HR manager. He must make sure that the employees are not just blind followers but task initiators.
- Collaboration- This competency assesses whether or not a candidate has an outgoing personality to gel well with the employees from within and outside the organization. An HR Manager also participates in business decisions; hence the candidate must have the ability to partner with potential clients. One must also have the ability to work in teams as well as aim at building stronger teams.
- Business Awareness - An HR Manager not just handles the employees in the organization, but also takes part in business decisions, in developing the strategies for the better functioning of the organization. For this, he must have the knowledge about the business environment and how that information gathered would be aligned with the strategies. The competency aims at assessing the above-mentioned capabilities.
Invite candidates to take this pre hiring assessment and judge them better
Relevant Areas for this assessment
- Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- BPO / Call Centre / ITES
- Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
- Education / Teaching / Training / Publishing
- FMCG / Foods / Beverage
- Internet / Ecommerce
- IT-Software / Software Services
- Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Relevant for Profiles
- HR Manager
- HR Coordinator
- HR Administrator
- HR Generalist
- HR officer
- HR Business Consultant