Great leaders are not born but are made with continuous persistence, hard work, dedication, and yearning to keep learning. It is not necessary that employees should hold superior positions in the organizations to be great leaders. Any employee can be a leader if he/she can bring about a positive change in the workplace if he/she can lead a workforce of diversified groups. leadership attributes are vital to all industries, business function, job level to manage people, business challenges, strategy.
Use this assessment for
|Number of Questions||45|
- Leading People - A leader, unlike a boss, must not just delegate work to the subordinates but make an effort to lead them, to develop them personally and professionally. A leader must be a torchbearer for his employees. This competency aims to evaluate the ability of a candidate to build teams and to manage the diversified workforce.
- Leading Change- Monotony and boredom are two aspects that leaders try to eliminate in the workplace. Employees become less productive and have low job satisfaction if they are made to do a similar type of tasks repeatedly. This competency aims to assess how capable a candidate is to come up with innovative ideas to be used in organizations to facilitate change.
- Result-driven- This section evaluates how oriented a person is to achieve the results. A leader must be someone who anticipates the future, sets standards and tries to work towards it to achieve greater results.
- Building coalition- A person working in an organization, especially at a business or corporate level, cannot keep himself confined to the four walls. He must try to build networks with people within and outside the organization to achieve strategic goals. This competency aims to assess the ability of a candidate to network with people using his communication skills.
- Basic Competencies- Apart from the specific competencies, there are certain basic competencies which a leader must have. The section tries to evaluate a person on the basis of integrity, honesty, learning agility and interpersonal skills.
Invite candidates to take this pre hiring assessment and judge them better
Relevant Areas for this assessment
- Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
- Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
- Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
- Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
- FMCG / Foods / Beverage
- IT-Software / Software Services
- Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Relevant for Profiles
- Associate Director
- Senior Manager
- Senior Management