Front Office Executive
Front office executives are considered the face of the company as they are the first ones to be approached by any customer or client. A candidate must have the skills to deal with people, to look presentable and professional and be able to address the queries of the people.
Use this assessment forThis assessment tool gives an idea to the employers whether a candidate is suitable for the role of a Front office executive or not. The necessary competencies that are required for a candidate to have, are listed in the assessment tool based on which the evaluation is done. The tool also aims at providing the candidates with few suggestions that might be helpful for them.
|Number of Questions||45|
- Personal Attributes- A front office executive should be confident about oneself. They should not fumble while talking to the clients. A candidate must also have the willingness to indulge in the continuous learning process rather than restricting to just one task. A candidate must also have a polite and friendly tone while attending to the customers. A candidate must also be able to give proper attention to self-care as one must look presentable in front of the clients. This section assesses a candidate’s ability to learn and grasp new things, to be self-assured and be able to hold oneself accountable for one’s behavior and actions. It also assesses how well a candidate can establish rapport with people.
- Interpersonal skills- A candidate must have the necessary interpersonal skills to work in teams with different types of people in the organization. One should have the ability to attend to the clients in a very positive, calm and friendly manner so that the trust is automatically built up.
- Customer Service- A candidate must have the interest in understanding the needs of the clients and try to fulfill them. This competency aims to assess if or not, the candidate can have full concentration on the customers, to make them satisfied and also try to make an effort to retain the clients.
- Knowledge- This competency aims at assessing whether or not a candidate has apt sales knowledge, knowledge about the product, the ability to analyze the situation critically and also to be able to resolve the issues of the customers. A candidate must also have basic computer literacy and must be able to grasp the guidelines and protocols that need to be followed while talking to the customers.
- Communication Skills- Front office executives have to address and resolve the grievances and queries of the customer. For this, communication skills are significant as the executives must be able to effectively deal with the complaints and have the ability to persuade the customers to make them understand that the issue would be taken care off. Thus, this competency aims at assessing if the candidate has suitable skills to persuade and handle the customers.
Invite candidates to take this pre hiring assessment and judge them better
Relevant Areas for this assessment
- Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
- Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
- Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
- Education / Teaching / Training / Publishing
- IT-Software / Software Services
- Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Travel
Relevant for Profiles
- Front Desk Representative
- Front Office Executive