Customer service deals with providing service to the customers in the most efficient and effective way. Customers do have queries and issues after purchasing a product. A customer service executive must be in a position to handle those complaints and queries and come up with a solution.
Use this assessment forThis assessment tool gives an idea to the employers whether a candidate is suitable for the role of a Customer Service executive or not. The necessary competencies that are required for a candidate to have, are listed in the assessment tool based on which the evaluation is done. The tool also aims at providing the candidates with few suggestions that might be helpful for them.
|Number of Questions||45|
- Personal Attributes - A customer service executive should be confident about oneself. They should not fumble while talking to the clients. A candidate must also have the willingness to indulge in the continuous learning process rather than restricting to just one task. A candidate must also have a polite and friendly tone while addressing the issues of the customers. This section assesses a candidate’s ability to learn and grasp new things, to be self-assured and be able to hold oneself accountable for one’s behavior and actions.
- Work Management- This competency aims at assessing how well planned and well organized a candidate is. A candidate must follow a systematic method of working so that things do not go haywire. A candidate must also be able to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Customer Focus- A candidate must have the interest in understanding the needs of the customers and try to fulfill them. This competency aims to assess if or not, the candidate can have full concentration on the customers, to make them satisfied and also try to make an effort to retain the clients.
- Sales Knowledge- This competency aims at assessing whether or not a candidate has apt sales knowledge, knowledge about the product, the ability to analyze the situation critically and also to be able to resolve the issues of the customers. A candidate must also have basic computer literacy and must be able to grasp the guidelines and protocols that need to be followed while talking to the customers.
- Communication Skills- Customer service executives have to address and resolve the grievances and queries of the customer. For this, communication skills are significant as the executives must be able to effectively deal with the complaints and have the ability to persuade the customers to make them understand that the issue would be taken care off. Thus, this competency aims at assessing if the candidate has suitable skills to persuade and handle the customers.
Invite candidates to take this pre hiring assessment and judge them better
Relevant Areas for this assessment
- Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- BPO / Call Centre / ITES
- Internet / Ecommerce
- IT-Software / Software Services
- Telcom / ISP
Relevant for Profiles
- Customer Relation
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Executive