Frequently Asked Questions for Company Reviews
To ensure the most genuine, honest and worthy information is available to job seekers while balancing truth to employers, TalentFore follows a series of checks and guidelines.
- We don't edit or modify content submitted on our site
- We moderate content using both technology and human review
- We practice technology filters and algorithms to recognize duplicity and gaming
- We remove content if we have confirmation that members were incentivized to write the review.
- We do not authorize employers to delete or modify reviews
- We grant TalentFore members and employers to flag reviews or content for further review.
- Go to Company Reviews Page.
- To write a company review on TalentFore, you must have a valid TalentFore account.
- Sign in to your TalentFore account or create a new account.
- Search for the Company and select from the options. If your company is not listed, add the details.
- Select your Designation and employment status.
- Select a star rating and add comments.
- Check Anonymus if you would like to post as Anonymus.
Submit, and your review will be visible to all.