Our campus ambassador programme aims at providing learning opportunities to college students from their Campus irrespective of their location. Students get access to professional knowledge and skill spreading that knowledge far and wide. The internship helps the student become aware of the demands of an employer and prepare themselves accordingly, for better prospects at a young age.
Our campus ambassador programme for “Resume Builder” aims at getting college students anywhere in the world to spread a word about these services which have been helping many people to secure jobs with top employers. They are expected to promote our resume builder service within and outside their college/ university campus. The aim is to get as many students to sign up for and use this service.
The ambassadors have a lot in this for themselves too! They too can avail our service as well as learn the art of networking, which is highly applicable in the workplace. Moreover, they have attractive opportunities to receive handsome stipends and additional perks/ benefits.
High presence on social media
A campus ambassador is expected to be familiar with social media platforms popular among the student body, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Whatsapp Telegram, and so on.
A campus ambassador is expected to show creativity in their promotion/ use of networks/ drafting of message or emails or use word of mouth, and find avenues to increase students’ awareness about the programme.
A self-starter who is ready to take end-to-end task completion responsibilities and authority. After you register and start the programme, you get to choose your schedule, set your own pace, and reach your personal goals.
Be the face for college internships. You need to network with students and people both in and outside the campus, among student bodies to make this program popular; this will also help you gain popularity.
- Any college/university student in any part of the world
- No criteria of Academic Grades
- Have to be currently enrolled in an institution.
- Recent pass-outs / Dropouts with a strong network with the student body of their previous institutions can also be considered.
- Choose your timings
- Virtual internship
- No fixed days of work
- An ambassador is expected to complete a period of 30 days, from the day of confirmation.
- Register based on your availability (registrations are open throughout the year)
- The initial work runs a span of about one week after which you’re required to follow up interested students for prompt responses regularly.
|Level||No. of students availing service in 30 days||Acknowledgement|
|Qualifier||10||Certificate of Internship|
|Influencer||11-25||certificate of excellence|
|Influencer||>25||certificate of excellence, letter of recommendation|
Note: Stipend will be based on the number of people availing the services and the Product category. Bonus Stipend on achieving Enterprise Level.
- Fast and simple!
- Click on “get started” and fill in the online form that you'll be redirected to.
- Fill in the correct details and upload a copy of your College ID Card.
- Submit form after carefully reading our terms and policies
- On successful submission of application, our team will get in touch with you.
After registration and verification of profile, we will send you a mail with details regarding the commencement of internship as well as the training kit that will aid you in the task.
You will be disqualified if:
*If disqualified, you will neither be eligible for Certificate nor the Stipend.