How to Deal with Franchise Marketing in this Digital EraRajesh Shethia
Having a reliable online marketing strategy for each of the franchise locations under a single corporate board is called Franchise-marketing. This kind of marketing depends on a number of parameters including population demographics, local competition, and weather.
Hence, you should come up with a specific digital marketing strategy for each location. Earlier, franchise-marketing used platforms such as television advertisement, print advertisement together with direct mailing advertisements, and PR.
These days, as a result of technology, franchise marketing is getting digital as well. In the present time, franchise marketing includes PPC, SEO, social media, local search engine marketing, and video. Meanwhile, this huge transformation is dragging the marketers in some difficulties regarding the correct NAP (name, address, and phone number) citations.
Online Marketing Channels for Franchises
It is important equally for the franchisees and the franchisors to understand the digital marketing platforms. The most effective digital marketing or online marketing channels are:
Search Engine Marketing
Who does not want to be viewed on the first page whenever a visitor is searched for the services or products they offer on Google, Bing and any other search engine? Certainly, you are no exception, we know. In order to fulfil this goal, you need a high rank in the search engine results to maximize the visibility of your business website. Conclusively, there are four things that you should take into consideration to rank well for all of your franchise locations:
- A volume of fresh, informative, and interesting content- these contents should address the questions and curiosity of the visitors about the services or products you are offering.
- Search engines can easily find, read and index a well-structured website.
- An impressive digital presence to establish the credibility and attract the target groups.
- Relevancy to the local searchers along with markup and the contents that can be able to support the geo-targeted searches.
Social media is a platform that the franchisees can control as per their requirements. Listed below are some effective social media tips that can boost your franchise marketing:
- In the first place, draft a social media guideline that can instruct the franchisees how to work on branding and messaging.
- Next, you should enable the Facebook Locations Page Feature. If you face any difficulty in enabling this, you can ask experts for help.
- Generate interesting and informative contents; grow your audience; try to strengthen your presence on channels like YouTube.
Thereupon, optimize other social media platforms, such as Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest etc.
Pay-per-click advertising helps your business to be found as soon as people are searching for similar products or services that you are offering. For national franchise marketing, display ads together with search ads are the best tools to promote the brand in the local searches. To summarize below are some tips that can help you get a successful pay-per-click campaign:
- Use local cities for your keywords and ads
- Distinguish between ads and offers of the local competitors
- Adjust the negative keywords for common local searches
Opt-in email marketing campaigns are preferred the most to grow the franchise business. Opt-in email marketing means sending messages to your business associations. Also, they might be your current customers, referral partners, or vendors who have chosen to receive your messages. People, who have agreed to receive your content, are more likely to open the emails. They will engage in that particular campaign. Ultimately you are here winning half of the battle!
A Final Takeaway
A digital competitor analysis from online marketing experts will provide you with a clear insight into the current stand of your franchises. As shown above, this is all you need to know about franchise marketing in order to give your business a new life.